Here is an entire list of ladies night game questions and conversation starters that’ll bring some spark to the night!!
I personally LOVE having girls nights. They’re always such a good refresher! It feels so good to laugh, be silly, and just let loose for the night with my girlfriends.
And what a better way to do all of that than to ask each other some fun and goofy questions!
These ladies night conversation topics are sure to help you get to know each other even more, and in a non-awkward way… with tons of laughs guaranteed!
I hope you enjoy all of these ladies night game questions!!
This post contains affiliate links. Our full disclaimer is here.
Ladies Night Game Questions and Tips
Below is a list of tons of game questions for the girls! You can use these or you could get these Girls Night question cards from Amazon.
Hilarious Ladies Night Game Questions
- What is the oddest thing about you that no-one would guess?
- When and where did you have your first kiss?
- What would be your strategy for surviving a zombie apocalypse?
- What’s one thing you could eat every day for the rest of your life and still be excited to eat it every time?
- If there were ONE thing that were completely free… What would you want that thing to be?
- What is something your man does that you absolutely love?
- Dogs or cats?
- What is your most awkward experience in dating?
- How did your husband/fiance propose?
- When you were little, who was your celebrity crush?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- What’s a sport, activity, or hobby you’ve always wanted to try, but haven’t?
- What’s one thing you’re unapologetically not good at?
- What is one food or drink you wish would disappear from the face of the earth?
- Have you ever been caught picking your nose?
- Sausage or bacon?
- What’s the coolest or weirdest tradition your family has?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- What’s one surprising thing about your childhood?
- What’s one thing you’ve never done that most people have done?
- What show have you binge-watched the most of?
- Can you dance? If so, prove it.
- If you had to eat one fruit or veggie every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What do you think about while showering?
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is your absolute dream date?
- Donuts or pancakes?
- Have you ever peed your pants, as an adult?
- Have you ever re-gifted a gift?
- Do you still have your stuffed animal or baby blanket in your bed?
- Who is the messiest person in your house?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- You get to be any animal for one day. Which animal do you choose and why?
- If you had to change your name, what would your new name be and why?
- If you were forced to move to another country… ANY other country you wanted… where would you pick?
- Can you yodel, burp on command, or toot with your armpit? If so, show us.
- If you could drive one vehicle for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your biggest mess up in the kitchen?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done in front of your significant other?
- If you could know the absolute truth to one question, what question would you ask?
- Mac-n-cheese or pizza?
- You just won the lottery! Congrats! What are you doing first?
- What do you miss the most about being a kid?
- What’s something ridiculous someone has talked you into doing before?
- What’s a time you laughed so hard that you either cried or peed?
- When you were a kid, how many kids did you think that you’d one day have?
- Side, back, or stomach sleeper?
- Are you flexible? If so, show us.
- What is the dumbest way you’ve gotten hurt?
- Have you ever pulled off a surprise party for someone?
- When you get to Heaven, who (other than Jesus) would you like to see or meet first?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- What’s something you do that someone else finds annoying?
- Which smells best: a fresh cut Christmas tree or bread baking in the oven?
- How did your parents meet?
- You have to trade lives with one person. Who is it?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- What’s one product/item you never want to live without?
- Your choice for a date night: A delicious home cooked meal by your man or fine dining out to eat?
- Your pet cat talk for one day! What do you ask them?
- Pet unicorn or best friend who’s a mermaid?
- Have you ever done online dating? If so, what was your best pickup line?
- Someone just gifted you $10,000 that MUST be spent on a vacation. Where are you going and what are you doing?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- Can you guess what I’m thinking right now?
- When’s the last time you actually wrote someone a card?
- In your own opinion, how smart are you?
- How did you and I meet?
- Do you cry in sappy movies/shows?
- Spring or fall?
- What is your favorite scent on the planet?
- What’s the absolute most goofy facial expression you can possibly make?
What Do You Do at a Ladies Night Party?
The options are endless when it comes to ladies night! Whether you’re in the mood for a chill night watching some Vampire Diaries and having wine… or a karaoke night with dancing and tons of laughs.. it’s all about having fun and refreshing yourself! We have a full list of games for girls night along with tons of activities you may want to try! From pizza bars, all the way to playing Mexican train… we’ve got you covered!
What Do You Talk About on a Girls Night Out?
The biggest thing when it comes to conversations during girls night is to just be yourself! The more that you try to be what you think the other girls may want you to be…. the more unnatural your conversations will come off. Spend time chatting about things that truly interest you! A great rule of thumb to follow when you don’t know what to talk about with someone is to ask them questions. People love to talk about themselves! Ask the other girls things like:
- What do you do for a living?
- Are you married/single?
- Do you have any pets?
- Have you always lived in this area/where are you originally from?
- What does your husband/significant other do for a living?
- Where do you go to church?
Don’t think too much about what you’re going to say back when they respond. Just ask genuine questions and the conversation will flow naturally. Be YOU! 🙂 You’re amazing! If you ever feel like the night is getting a bit awkward, just say something like “hey, let’s play the question game!!” And then use the above list of quiz questions for ladies night fun!! We hope this post all about ladies night game questions brings some liveliness to your ladies night! Have a blast!