This post is all about fitness quotes for Instagram!
Looking for some cute, funny, or inspiring fitness quotes for instagram bio or captions? Look no further, I’ve got you covered!
As a fitness coach and content creator, I’m constantly needing to create fitness posts for instagram so I’m excited to help you make the perfect fitness captions as well!
Enjoy this post about fitness quotes for Instagram!
Best Fitness Quotes for Instagram
Funny Workout Captions for Instagram
“Education is important, but abs are importanter.”
- I got 99 problems but I’m going to the gym and ignoring all of them.
- Life has its ups and downs, we call them squats.😘
- Dear fat, prepare to die! – XO, me.
- Peanut butter is the glue that holds this body together.
- The gym doesn’t ask silly questions, the gym understands.
- They say money can’t buy happiness… but it can buy workout clothes. And that’s almost the same thing.
- Well… It’s not going to lift itself.
- What kind of wine goes with squats?
- Workouts are my happy hour.
- You can’t please everyone… you’re not an avocado.
- World’s okayest runner.
- Shut up legs, you’re fine.
- Clearly not the instructor.
- Do I have abs yet?
- Six pack in progress…
- Work hard now, selfie later.
- In the words of Megan Thee Stallion, “Body-ody-ody-ody.”
- Life indeed has its ups and downs. I call them squats.
- Liftin’ weights and gettin’ dates.
- Do it for the sweaty selfie afterward.
- Does running late count as cardio?
- Be stronger than your excuses… Also, get a cute water bottle. It helps.
Fitness Motivation Quotes for Instagram
“You don’t have to go fast. You just have to go.”
- The only time Success comes before Work is in the dictionary.
- A little progress each day adds up to big results.
- Be motivated by what you can do, not defeated by what you can’t.
- Don’t train to be skinny. Train to be a #strong.
- Don’t rely on motivation. Rely on discipline.
- The best exercise is the one you actually do.
- The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
- Be the one who decided to go for it.
- Don’t forget… healthy looks different on every body.
- Exercise not only changes your body… it changes your mind, attitude & mood.
- Good things come to those who sweat.
- Make yourself a priority. At the end of the day, you’re your longest commitment.
- You don’t stress “hot girl summer” when you stay on your game year-round.
- A diamond is simply a chunk of coal that did well under pressure. 💪🏼
- Someday your hardest workout will be your warmup.
- On good days, work out. On bad days, work out.
- Of course it’s heavy. That’s why it’s called weight. 🤷🏻♀️
- First, you write down your workout. Then, you do it.
- Getting into gym clothes is half the battle.
- Take care of your body. It’s the place God gave you to live.
- A healthy lifestyle is something we refine over time – not overnight.
- A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
- Change your body by changing your thoughts.
- Excuses don’t kill the fat, exercises do.
- Fall in love with taking care of your body.
- If you have time for Facebook, you have time for exercise.
- Never say the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
- Respect your body. It’s the only one you get.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
Savage Gym Captions
“Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”
- Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your results. 👊🏼
- Fitness is not about being better than someone else, it’s about being better than you used to be.
- Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.
- I won’t settle for good when better is possible.
- Pain is weakness leaving the body.
- The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow. Keep going.
- Strength grows in the moment when you think you can’t go on… but you keep going anyway.
Short Gym Quotes for Instagram
“Train like a beast, look like a beauty.”
- Be your own competition.
- Never miss a Monday.
- Commit to be fit.
- The way to get ahead is by getting started.
- I don’t sweat, I sparkle. ✨
- Bangin’ weights and slammin’ plates. 🏋🏻♀️
- It’s not a race – it’s a journey.
- Couples who train together, stay together. 😘
- The best project you will ever work on is you.
- Excuses don’t burn calories.
- I woke up like this. 🥵
- No excuse is stronger than you.
- Don’t decrease the goal. Increase the effort. 📈
- Now that’s a flex. 💪
- Lift heavy. Love hard.😘
- Sore today, stronger tomorrow.
- No caption necessary.
- Get fit for life, not just for summer. 👙
- Train like a beast, look like a beauty.
- The only bad workout is one that didn’t happen.
- It starts with you.
- Sweat now, shine later.
- You better work.
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- Rest when you’re done!
- Burns so good. 🔥
- The only thing stopping you is you.
- Keep your standards high and your squats low.
- Eat clean, train dirty.
- Hustle for the muscle.
- Describe your workout in three emojis. Mine would be…
- I’ll meet you at the bar…bell.
- Setting goals and crushing them!
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- Stop stopping yourself.
- Sweat is the best highlighter! ✨
- Train insane or remain the same.
- Glowing and growing.
- Good workouts make for good moods.
- Got to hustle for that muscle.
- Hashtag fitness.
- Home is where the yoga mat and blender are.
- Dues paid!
- A 1-hour workout is only 4% of your day. #noexcuses
- She believed she could, so she did.
What Should I Post on my Fitness Instagram?
As a fitness coach and content creator myself, I’ve seen over the years that there are a handful of types of fitness posts that do really well on Instagram:
- Free workout video tutorials
- Recipes/sharing what to eat
- Fitness comedy (things that are super relatable to people who exercise)
- “A day in the life” type posts where you share your healthy routines
Feel free to look at my content to see what I mean!
View this post on Instagram
I hope you love these fitness quotes for Instagram! For daily workouts, nutrition help, and a supportive community, join the SR Wellness Group Coaching Program!
Please comment below if you have any questions! You can also message me on Instagram and I’m happy to chat with you!