This is the recipe for my insanely easy salad with shrimp and Chick-Fil-A dressing (so YUM!)
If you’re looking for a green salad with shrimp that you can whip up in less than 5 minutes or even meal prep for a few days in advance, this easy shrimp salad recipe is about to be one of your new go-to’s!
This legit tastes like an expensive gourmet salad with shrimp, except it’s super cheap and easy to make in your own kitchen.
This shrimp salad with lettuce, feta, granola, and a few more simple ingredients is sweet with a little bit of a tang due to the Chick-Fil-A dressing! 😋
Enjoy this easy salad with shrimp.
This post contains affiliate links. You can read our full disclaimer here.
Super Easy Salad With Shrimp
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 50g. shredded broccoli, carrot, and red cabbage slaw
- 1 oz. feta cheese
- 15g. Purely Elizabeth granola
- 4 oz. wild caught grilled shrimp (cooked in Seafood Magic seasoning)
- 1 oz. CFA Zesty Apple Cider Vinaigrette
For the salad greens — I prefer a power greens mix with kale and spinach (instead of Romaine.)
For the grilled shrimp — Kroger sells individual little bags of wild caught “Salad Shrimp” that are literally 4 oz., so it works out perfectly!
For the dressing — Kroger carries the CFA brand so that’s where I get it. Check and see if your local grocery store carries it and if not, this one could be a good option to try.
*You will need a food scale if you want to measure all of this out for macro purposes.
- Throw your greens in a bowl. Tear them up with your hands to make it more bite-sized. (I like to make 3 of these at a time and keep them in the fridge as meal prep. I like these meal prep bowls because they’re large enough to toss and turn my salad without spilling it.)
- Add your slaw, feta, and granola to the bowl.
- Thaw your frozen shrimp by placing it in a colander and rinsing with cold water. Shake any excess water off and throw in a lightly oiled pan. (I just spray my pan quickly with this organic olive oil spray.)
- Sauté the shrimp on high for about 2 minutes in plenty of Seafood Magic seasoning.
- Add your shrimp to the bowl. Add your Apple Cider Vinaigrette at the time of eating!
- Optional: Use a knife to shop the salad up. (I LOVE my salads nice and finely chopped!)
I really think you will agree that this is the best shrimp salad recipe (and SO easy too)! ☺️
How to Make Shrimp Salad With Frozen Cooked Shrimp
For quick thawing, place your frozen shrimp in a colander and rinse with cold water until thawed. (It should only take a few minutes!) Shake out the extra water, oil a pan, and throw the shrimp right in!
What Goes Good With a Shrimp Salad?
Here are some healthy options to go with this easy shrimp salad recipe:
- A side of mixed fruit or just berries
- A sliced banana or apple with warm drizzled peanut butter on top
- A mug of warm bone broth (GREAT source of protein)
- A piece of whole wheat toast with grass-fed butter
- A seltzer water or a Zevia to drink
- A side of corn
- Strawberries dipped in a little melted dark chocolate
Other Tips and Ideas for This Easy Salad With Shrimp
You could totally make this salad with shrimp and avocado if you want some extra healthy fats. Just add about 240 calories, 12.8 carbs, 22g. fat, and 3g. protein to your macros if you are adding a whole medium-sized avocado.
I hope you absolutely love this easy salad with shrimp!
Leave a Reply